Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Song #7

--"King of Anything" is a song by Sara Bareilles and is my 7th song. In my long list of songs for the soundtrack of my life, this song is one of my favorites because it's upbeat and always fun to listen to BUT ALSO because it can relate to me. In my life, there's been many people that've ordered me around and think, for some weird reason, that they're cooler than me. Since 1st grade, there's always been a "popular" crowd, the outcasts, and the geeks. I've been in the outcasts since........1st grade... So, in every grade, there was also a "higher class" than me, and to them, I wasn't "worth it" and "un-cool" or "doesn't deserve my company". Through 1st and 4th grade, I put up with it. I would just try my best to hold it in until I get home and tell my mom all about it. But then, after that, I was tired. I didn't like being treated like crap [still don't...]. I didn't like being told what to do just because I'm "less cool". I didn't like it.
 
I ignored the rumors, the comments, the smirks, the giggles, the back-talk, the pointing. I let it go. I didn't care what THEY thought. As long as I like myself and my friends like me. THEY aren't my friends.

No point caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment