Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Song #10

--The supposed-to-be-2011-song-but-was-leaked-and-released-on-youtube-early song Castle Walls by TI and Christina Aguilera. This song is about people looking from the outside, thinking your happy, but inside, a volcano could be blowing up and no one could know. I'm happy. Or, do I just LOOK happy? Most of the time I am happy, but if I'm sad, it wouldn't last for long, and it's not easy to tell. I put a mask on, and no one can notice. It's like smiling and replying a 'hi' to someone you don't know. No one, ever, can tell what I'm really thinking. I might be nice to you, but that doesn't prove anything. I might always have a huge smile on my face and is always joking, but that doesn't mean it's what I feel inside, too. People shouldn't think I'm as childish and kiddy as I look, because trust me, I'm the total opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment