Friday, January 21, 2011

Song #2

--The second song I chose was "What the Hell" by Avril Lavigne and that song relates to me because everyone always expects too much of me, then, when I they figure I'm not as good as they thought, I get yelled. NOT fun. People think girls are always smarter and cuter and some people even think girls should be GIRLY. Yeah, well, I'm not. My mom has always let me be free. She's let me wear my brother's clothes and run around in my daddy's big shirt trying to be a gansta'. But sometimes, I can't get out of one of her "you should be girlier" talks and then she eventually convinces me to do something like...get earings...

The lyrics "All my life I've been good, but now. I'm thinking what the hell" explains how people want me to be something I'm not, and I'm tired of it. I'm FUN and WEIRD and am a TOMBOY. And proud of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment